November 12 - November 13
Ritual Academy provides undergraduate brothers and alumni with the experience to learn about the Ritual of Sigma Alpha Epsilon and its application in both chapter and individual life. This weekend event will provide attendees with knowledge of the application, history, and use of our Ritual in daily life and chapter settings.
This event takes place at the Levere Memorial Temple in Evanston, Illinois. Local accommodations are included for Friday and Saturday nights if needed.
Start Date & Time: Friday, November 12 at 5:00 pm Central Time
End Date & Time: Saturday, November 13 at 7:00 pm Central Time
CLICK HERE to view the event schedule.
Registration covers the event, all meals, and lodging if needed. Travel to and from the event is not included.
Collegiate with Hotel (thru 9/30): $250
Collegiate without Hotel (thru 9/30): $100
Collegiate with Hotel (10/1-10/15): $300
Collegiate without Hotel (10/1-10/22): $150
Alumni with Hotel (thru 9/30): $300
Alumni without Hotel (thru 9/30): $115
Alumni with Hotel (10/1-10/15): $355
Alumni without Hotel (10/1-10/22): $170
Registration will close Friday, October 22, 2021 at 11:55 p.m. Pacific.
CANCELLATIONS & SUBSTITUTIONS
Anyone needing to cancel or substitute their registration must login to their MySAE Account and submit a change request. All cancellations and substitutions must be submitted by Friday, October 22, 2021 at 11:55 p.m. Pacific.
By registering for this event, you hereby acknowledge that you have read all of the following terms and conditions and agree to them:
Attendance for the entire program — from start to finish — is required for successful graduation. Departing early from the program, for any reason, may result in failure to graduate.
Dress for Ritual Academy is pin attire. Plan to wear a coat and tie and your SAE badge.
CODE OF CONDUCT
As an attendee of our program, you will be asked to agree to the following terms, which help designate us as true gentlemen and leaders:
- I do hereby agree to adhere to the following Code of Conduct while I am an attendee of the Emerging Leaders Academy. My conduct will at all times be a reflection of “The True Gentleman.”
- I will not violate the laws of the land, the regulations of my university/college or the Fraternity Laws and health-and-safety policies of Sigma Alpha Epsilon. If I fail in any way to follow this Code of Conduct, I fully understand that the Eminent Supreme Recorder or his designee has the right to remove me from the program immediately. I also understand that if this occurs, my membership in Sigma Alpha Epsilon may be terminated.
- As a gentleman, I understand that some t-shirt slogans or pictures can be vulgar or tasteless. I will refrain from wearing such a shirt while a part of the Ritual Academy. If I have a question as to my shirt’s acceptability, I will ask a staff or faculty member for guidance. I realize that this type of dress reflects on the image of Sigma Alpha Epsilon.
- I further agree that I shall continue to abide by the Scope of Association, which I signed upon claiming my sae.net account. I understand that my poor attendance at general sessions, seminars, or meetings or my conduct may warrant my failing the Emerging Leaders Academy and not being awarded a diploma.
- I understand and acknowledge that attendance at the entire program — from start to finish — is required for successful graduation. Departing early from the program, for any reason, may result in my failure to graduate from the program.
- Additionally, I understand that if my actions cause injury to someone or something, I will indemnify and hold Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity and Foundation harmless from any claims arising from my actions.
Please review the information above for full details on the program before registering. If you have any additional questions, please get in touch with the Education Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.