Job Posting: Manager of Redevelopment
The Manager of Redevelopment serves as the primary contact for investigations, discipline and conduct for the Fraternity. The Manager of Redevelopment will coordinate investigations with groups, members, volunteers and host institutions – in a manner that is congruent with the Mission and Vision of the Fraternity.
- Assists in implementing the strategic goals of the Fraternity, with a specific focus on redevelopment and conduct, including, but not limited to incident reports, investigations, corrective action, membership reviews and alumni commissions
- Works with Manager of Chapter Development and Chapter Development Coordinators to effectively move groups through the redevelopment and conduct process
- Works with the Manager of Alumni Engagement to recruit volunteers for redevelopment and conduct initiatives
- Coordinates membership reviews and training for alumni commission volunteers
- Communicates regularly with volunteers, including advisors, house corporations, and province councils as it relates to incidents, investigations and redevelopment efforts
- Serves as the primary contact for host institutions as it relates to incidents, investigations, redevelopment and conduct issues
- Provides analytical support to supervisor and senior leaders through the generation of timely and credible reports on the status of each group and members involved in redevelopment and conduct issues
- Serves as a staff liaison to the Membership Review Committee
- Assumes other duties as assigned
- Membership in Sigma Alpha Epsilon preferred
- A High degree of determination, enthusiasm, and perseverance
- Baccalaureate degree required
- Experience in student group investigations, student conduct or related fields.
- Strong oral, written and computer skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work extended hours and/or weekend occasionally
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituents
- Ability to develop, plan and implement short and long-term goals
- Live within the Chicago Metropolitan area
Selected candidates will be subject to a drug test and criminal and financial background check as a condition of employment.
Evanston, Illinois (north Chicago suburb)
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability and, when needed, will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees. Anyone requesting a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruitment process please contact McPherson & Jacobson at the address/phone/email above.