Job Posting: Coordinator of Recruitment
The Coordinator of Recruitment serves as the primary contact and consults/coaches groups, members, volunteers with regard to best practices for recruitment/retention – in congruence with the Mission and Vision of the Fraternity.
- Assists in implementing the strategic goals of the Fraternity, with a specific focus on recruitment/retention
- Provides assistance to the Manager of Expansion in recruitment/retention initiatives for new and future expansion efforts
- Assists the Manager of Chapter Development and Chapter Development Coordinators to implement best practices for recruitment/retention among existing groups
- Coordinates with the Manager of Education and Coordinator of Education to develop new educational programs and services for recruitment/retention
- Works with the Manager of Alumni Engagement and Coordinator of Alumni Engagement to train volunteers on current recruitment/retention trends, best practices, and alumni recruitment referral program
- Provides analytical support to supervisor and senior leaders through the generation of timely and credible reports on recruitment/retention
- Assumes other duties as assigned
- Membership in Sigma Alpha Epsilon
- Baccalaureate degree required
- Experience in sales, recruitment, marketing or similar fields
- Strong oral, written and computer skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work extended hours and/or weekends occasionally
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituents
- Ability to develop, plan and implement short and long-term goals
- Live within the Chicago Metropolitan area
Selected candidates will be subject to a drug test and criminal and financial background check as a condition of employment.
Evanston, Illinois (north Chicago suburb)
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability and, when needed, will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees. Anyone requesting a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruitment process please contact McPherson & Jacobson at the address/phone/email above.