Job Posting: Coordinator of Alumni Development
The Coordinator of Alumni Development serves as a contact along with the Manager of Alumni Development with alumni constituents throughout the realm – in congruence with the Mission and Vision of the Fraternity.
- Assists in implementing the strategic goals of the Fraternity, with a specific focus on alumni engagement
- Provides assistance to the Manager of Alumni Development in successfully growing volunteerism at the local and national levels
- Assists the Manager of Chapter Development and Chapter Development Coordinators to implement best practices for improving chapter alumni relations among existing groups and in identifying and recruiting advisors
- Assists in managing the National Awards Recognition Program
- Works with the Manager of Expansion and Coordinator of Recruitment to train volunteers on current recruitment/retention trends, best practices and alumni recruitment referral program
- Assists in daily office responsibilities, such as updating membership profiles and supporting and processing requests from alumni
- Assumes other duties as assigned
- Membership in Sigma Alpha Epsilon preferred
- Baccalaureate degree required with strong organizational, writing and public communication skills, with a preferred background in marketing/public relations
- Strong oral, written and computer skills
- Basic knowledge of computer programs (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Ability to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work extended hours and/or weekends occasionally
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituents in a diverse community
- Ability to develop, plan and implement short and long-term goals
- Live within the Chicago Metropolitan area
Evanston, Illinois (north Chicago suburb)
Selected candidates will be subject to a drug test and criminal and financial background check as a condition of employment.
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability and, when needed, will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees. Anyone requesting a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruitment process please contact McPherson & Jacobson at the address/phone/email above.