November 11 - November 12
Ritual Academy provides undergraduate brothers and alumni with the experience to learn about the Ritual of Sigma Alpha Epsilon and its application in both chapter and individual life. This weekend event will provide attendees with knowledge of the application, history, and use of our Ritual in daily life and chapter settings.
This event takes place at the Levere Memorial Temple in Evanston, Illinois. Local accommodations are included for Friday and Saturday nights if needed.
Start Date & Time: Friday, November 11 at 5:00 PM Central Time
End Date & Time: Saturday, November 12 at 7:00 PM Central Time
CLICK HERE to view the tentative event schedule.
The cost of registration for Ritual Academy will be shared later this summer. Registration covers the event, all meals, and lodging for Friday and Saturday if needed. Travel to and from the event is not included.
Registration for all attendees will be available through your MySAE account beginning in August. Registration will close Monday, October 24, 2022, at 11:55 PM Pacific.
CANCELLATIONS & SUBSTITUTIONS
Anyone needing to cancel or substitute their registration must log in to their MySAE Account and submit a change request. All cancellations and substitutions must be submitted by Monday, October 24, 2022, at 11:55 PM Pacific.
By registering for this event, you hereby acknowledge that you have read all of the following terms and conditions and agree to them:
Attendance for the entire program — from start to finish — is required for successful graduation. Departing early from the program, for any reason, may result in failure to graduate.
Dress for Ritual Academy is pin attire. Plan to wear a coat and tie and your SAE badge.
CODE OF CONDUCT
As an attendee of our program, you will be asked to agree to the following terms, which help designate us as true gentlemen and leaders:
- I do hereby agree to adhere to the following Code of Conduct while I am an attendee of the Emerging Leaders Academy. My conduct will at all times be a reflection of “The True Gentleman.”
- I will not violate the laws of the land, the regulations of my university/college, or the Fraternity Laws and health-and-safety policies of Sigma Alpha Epsilon. If I fail in any way to follow this Code of Conduct, I fully understand that the Eminent Supreme Recorder or his designee has the right to remove me from the program immediately. I also understand that if this occurs, my membership in Sigma Alpha Epsilon may be terminated.
- As a gentleman, I understand that some t-shirt slogans or pictures can be vulgar or tasteless. I will refrain from wearing such a shirt while a part of the Ritual Academy. If I have a question as to my shirt’s acceptability, I will ask a staff or faculty member for guidance. I realize that this type of dress reflects the image of Sigma Alpha Epsilon.
- I further agree that I shall continue to abide by the Scope of Association, which I signed upon claiming my sae.net account. I understand that my poor attendance at general sessions, seminars, or meetings or my conduct may warrant my failing the Emerging Leaders Academy and not being awarded a diploma.
- I understand and acknowledge that attendance at the entire program — from start to finish — is required for successful graduation. Departing early from the program, for any reason, may result in my failure to graduate from the program.
- Additionally, I understand that if my actions cause injury to someone or something, I will indemnify and hold Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity and Foundation harmless from any claims arising from my actions.
If you have additional questions, please contact the Educational Programs Department, at firstname.lastname@example.org.