- This event has passed.
Virtual Executives Academy
January 9, 2021 - January 10, 2021
Executives Academy provides Eminent Archons, Eminent Deputy Archons, Eminent Treasurers, Recruitment Chairmen, Health and Safety Chairmen, and Member Educators with the tools necessary for success in leading their chapters.
THESE SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Understanding how to motivate members
- Overcoming barriers to success
- Planning and execution of goals and initiatives
- Navigating crisis management
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn how best to apply their skills by attending a combination of general sessions, breakout sessions, and small-group discussions. Additionally, there will be an Alumni Advisor Training Track which provides advisors with hands-on learning experiences and valuable training opportunities. This program is open to the current or recently elected Eminent Archons, Eminent Deputy Archons, Eminent Treasurers, Recruitment Chairmen, Health and Safety Chairmen, Member Educators, and Chapter Advisors.
Date: Saturday, January 9, 2021 – Sunday, January 10, 2021
Start Time: 9:00am Pacific (12:00pm Eastern) on January 9
End time: 3:00pm Pacific (6:00pm Eastern) on January 10
This is a full-day event with built-in breaks and will be hosted virtually.
Please click HERE for the schedule.
Registration is complimentary for all attendees and available through your MySAE account.
Registration closes on January 6 at 11:55 p.m. (Pacific Time).
CANCELLATIONS & SUBSTITUTIONS
Anyone needing to cancel or substitute their registration must log in to their MySAE Account and submit a change request. All cancellations and substitutions should be submitted by January 6 at 11:55 p.m. (Pacific Time).
By registering for this event, you hereby acknowledge that you have read all of the following terms and conditions and agree to them:
By completing this registration, you certify you are either 1) registering yourself for the event or 2) completing registrations for fellow chapter members on their behalf and are liable by doing so. During registration, it is the responsibility of the person registering to keep track of who he registers.
Attendance for the entire program — from start to finish — is required for successful graduation. Departing early from the program, for any reason, may result in failure to graduate.
Dress for Executives Academy is business casual. Plan to wear an SAE polo or button-down shirt.
CODE OF CONDUCT
As an attendee of our program, you will be asked to agree to the following terms, which help designate us as true gentlemen and leaders:
- I do hereby agree to adhere to the following Code of Conduct while I am an attendee of the Executives Academy. My conduct will at all times be a reflection of “The True Gentleman.”
- I will not violate the laws of the land, the regulations of my university/college or the Fraternity Laws and health-and-safety policies of Sigma Alpha Epsilon. If I fail in any way to follow this Code of Conduct, I fully understand that the Eminent Supreme Recorder or his designee has the right to remove me from the program immediately. I also understand that if this occurs, my membership in Sigma Alpha Epsilon may be terminated.
- As a gentleman, I understand that some t-shirt slogans or pictures can be vulgar or tasteless. I will refrain from wearing such a shirt while a part of the Executives Academy. If I have a question as to my shirt’s acceptability, I will ask a staff or faculty member for guidance. I realize that this type of dress reflects on the image of Sigma Alpha Epsilon.
- Likewise, I agree to use my actual first and last name when logging into the virtual platform for the program. I understand that using inappropriate or vulgar nicknames or slogans for my online ID is unprofessional and may be offensive to other attendees, FSC Staff and Facilitators.
- I further agree that I shall continue to abide by the Scope of Association, which I signed upon claiming my sae.net account. I understand that my poor attendance at general sessions, seminars, or meetings or my conduct may warrant my failing the Executives Academy and not being awarded a diploma.
- I understand and acknowledge that attendance at the entire program — from start to finish — is required for successful graduation. Departing early from the program, for any reason, may result in my failure to graduate from the program.
- Additionally, I understand that if my actions cause injury to someone or something, I will indemnify and hold Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity and Foundation harmless from any claims arising from my actions.
If you have additional questions, please contact the Educational Programs Department, at firstname.lastname@example.org.