The Levere Memorial Temple
The Sigma Alpha Epsilon Foundation owns, operates and maintains the Levere Memorial Temple. This gothic style building was built in 1929-1930 to serve as a war memorial and administrative facility for the Sigma Alpha Epsilon Foundation, Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity and Sigma Alpha Epsilon Financial & Housing Corporation.
The Temple not only houses the fraternity offices but many historical SAE treasures including the minutes from the first meeting of Sigma Alpha Epsilon, artifacts from fraternity founders and famous alumni. The Temple's collection also contains items with national and international importance such as a copy of the Nuremburg Chronicle and a painting of President William McKinley that is one of the few painted while he was in office.
Supporters interested in helping to maintain the Levere Memorial Temple are encouraged to designate gifts for the Levere Memorial Temple fund. Due to the history and age of the building, we have numerous naming and sponsorship opportunities. More details can be discussed buy contacting Will Grimsley, firstname.lastname@example.org (847) 309-9177
Click here to learn more about the Levere Memorial Temple and our archives.